Yeah, I've been silent for the past week... nothing to update here, is all. I've got A TON of things I'd like to write about, really, but I haven't got the energy, as I have been doing a lot of freelance work lately, as well as working on my mystery novel. The working title, as you may have seen on Twitter, is Canterbury Jones and the Strange Asparagus of Doom.
In any case... nothing so interesting going on. I'm just utterly tired. However, here's a rundown of the latest news:
- Emma Watson being considered to play the lead role of 50 Shades of Grey, reportedly. Whole Harry Potter fandom hopes this is not true.
- Mrs. Edward "Sparkly" Cullen, allegedly slept with some guy who is NOT Mr. Edward "Sparkly" Cullen. People's delicate sensibilities are shocked, violated, and skullfucked.
- Pottermore has yet to update. July 31st looking more and more likely as a date for release of chapters 5-11.
- Rupert Grint ran with the Olympic Torch today, and it was awesome.
- MyHogwarts.com is a very fun site.
- I've finally achieved the perfect shade of golden bronze nail polish.
- We had a flood at the studio last thursday. RIP monitor and one of the Macs.
- I have a bunch of mysterious muscle and joint pains that aren't going away... and have had them for a week now. #FirstWorldProblems